Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

25.1.09, 14:05

I was very happy when you smiled at me.
A smile that melts everything away.
Although today is hard to bear
and yesterday's scars remains,
If i work it out with the heart i want to trust,
I still can't be born again.
I can change as I go on.

The most important thing is to love yourself. To discover your good sides and love yourself.
If you don't love yourself, no one else would love you either. It's sometimes sad to care for someone. But you feel happy.




I love us, the gang green gang!;D