Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

1.1.09, 21:09

I hate menses. But today is new year. SO red means lucky. So i'm a lucky girl now. Hoho. Match is two weeks later. SO byuy then i won't have menses UNLESS it turns craSy again. Tuition today. School starts tomorrow. I'm not a bit excited. I haven finish playing! I want to watch my Nanoha and Supernatural AND VAMPIRE KNIGHT! OMG this may sound crazy but i am not!
You took away the thing that I like.
You let me see it with you everyday.
You wouldn't let me touch it.
You make me sick.