|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
11.1.09, 23:57
I had the worst night yesterday. To commemorate yesterday, i'm blogging this down. I am very random so i am starting with a random sentence. I don't like it when people ask me to shut up. It hurts me. That's why when i ask some one to shut up, i won't use a very serious tone. Okay maybe it sounds serious but i wasn't really scolding you or something. I just want you to keep quiet. And I laugh when i am happy/angry/sad,stressed/getting scolded/scolding people. I was quite upset cause I haven got called a 'big' mouth ever since primary 2 which was 7 years ago. Mrs Cheong, thank you very much. You're always be remembered for this. Just like how i remember that form teacher of mine when i was p2. I don't know how many students she has tortured. Luckily she retired last year. I am representing every student who was taught by her now. Thank buddha. And I was very upset with Van too. I don't know what's wrong with her. Idk why you think going out with us is very embarrassing. I mean like. Who will say that to your friends? And I am just a typical girl. I like to shop and stop. I cannot change. I am so sorry you have some one like me as your friend. But you one of my best friends okay. I think our relationship has gone like further apart because of the different class issue. I HATE banding. It was the first time I am crying this year mostly becasue of you, and there will never be a next time. I feel very bad venting my anger on Yuni by shouting. I apologised and she said she understands. I love her. And if you got hurt with my words, I am very sorry. I would love to praise a person but i just have to suan him/her. It like if you are very dirty person, I will mock you until you change kind of thing. Oh Yah I forgot to mention something. Sy forced me to drop off at jurong Mrt station and take 105 with her. Cause interchange. Can choose seat. I was the 3rd person in the queue and she was the 4th. The 1st is this aunty and 2nd is her daughter i suppose. After waiting for like 10mins, finally the bus was going to start. Then this two aunties just came out of nowhere and wanted to board the bus before us. One is quite old and the other one is like 40 plus. Then i said to sy loudly. Me: Wlao eh I should have said AUNTY, NEED TO QUEUE UP EH! man. We queue so long also no use. Next time just cut lah. She just laughed. Then the 1st aunty in the queue say: Yah loh you are correct. Have to queue what. SIngaporeans like that one. Then the aunty immediately wait for us to board first then she board. HAHAHAHAHH so damn funny. The old aunty say: SO many spaces, who go in first also have seat what. Then I: But i want to choose seat right! HAHAHHA! Then i act with sy. Me: Is it I talk too loud? How come she can hear me when i said we should ask her to queue. HAHAHAH damn act. And i talked to her on the phone at 1 plus. So cool. First time ever since sec 1. Omg. Idk i hate to talk on the phone since the beginning of sec2. I told her no wonder i become a mad woman. HAHAHA! I was telling her. When i scolding bernice with my friend, she showed me her mosquito bite with blood. Then i say: don't scratch. Wil have scar. I SHOULD HAVE SAID: Scratch more. Then not itchy already. HAAHHAH immediately karma. My ear ring poked into my nail then bleed. Alright so I woke up at 1pm with swollen eyes, thinking of one thing. I want to eat Ben and Jerry's ice cream. So i started doing my hw from 1 plus till 4 plus. In between, i don't know how many times i called sherm. HAHAHAHAH! Her sisters are craSy! After i finish, i text my two of my bestfriends after i finished. Oh yah si ying is my babe now. So my best friends are my babe and zl. To the rest: YOU ALL ARE MY LOVE TO! BUT YOU ALL ARE THE ONES WHO CANNOT GO OUT! And then when everything settled, sy say her mom don't let her go out. My babe has a caring mom. SHe is very worried of Os. I din even ask my parents. I asked my dad: Daddy how to go demsey road? HAHAHAHA i love my dad;D I din know where to alight so i asked the bus driver to call us when we reach. Turn out never hear him. Then we passed the Long Beach Restaurant where my father say i have to see that and then alight at that stop. So means we missed it. I ask ZL go ask then the bus driver scold him. I JUST NOW SHOUT SO LOUD EVERY ONE LOOK AT ME YOU ALL CANNOT HEAR NOT MY BUSINESS. Wtf. I thought he was a nice old uncle. That place is like a country side, quoted by zl. But it's very contradicting cause it's suppose to be close to the middle of Singapore. It'd really nice there and that outle is super nice. There is this promotion where if you get 2 tubs of handpack ice creams, you'll get free waffle ice cream but only valid for takeaway. We got it anyway. When we were paying, the guy typed in the 2 items and gave us the coupon for that. Then this very nice girl came over and said" You taking away? Need dry ice?" Me: No, we're eating here. Her: O.O Eating here? You 2? ARE you serious? Me: Yes. Cannot meh? Her: Yeah because that's a lot and you have to take a picture. And if you're eating here, have to pay service charge. But never mind lah. Since he already keyed in. I give you spoons. HAHAHAHA I FEEL VERY GREEDY. Me: Zl you very handsome hor? Go use your mei4 li4 ask her put in freezer for us. Him: You go ask your shuai4 ge1 lah.(the cashier was a guy) Me: HAHA! Okay. So i walked there and then I approached the girl. She say: YOu want to da3 bao1 ah? Hahaha. Me: hahaha no lah. Melt already. Can help me put in freezer? Her: Sure! Come get from me later. Omg i like her like craSy. The friend say: I thought you ask me help you take snore. What is that. So i ignore. HAHAHAHAH that is so funny. She say: Sorry my friend stupid one. I say SSSSS more she heard snore. Sorry. Omg she's so polite I like her! Zl was very iditic cause he hate cheese cake and one of it has cheesecake chunk. I rest a while he ate the very last layer where IT CONTAINED ALL THE CHEESECAKE CHUNK! And everytime he eats those chunk, he'll give a very nan2 shou4 look. ANd he finished it with that look. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ i scolded him because he ate them up when I like it and he ate it. We walked all the way to holland road to look for the cake shop, Dolci. On the way, we saw this 2 huskies. Omg they're really cute idk whether they're occupied or what but they're really very pretty. I saw my favourite flowers too and i got a picture with them. But that fing zl told me he deleted it when i ask him send me. ZZZZZz. And he claimed that he did it accidentaly. Alright. We bought a shit and ate it. Sounds wrong. Alright it's sweet with the shape of a shit. Zl is so stupidhe ate up the most cute part. Ma de. I feel good cause zy say I'm one of her best gfs. HAHAHA alright i'll think of a name for her;D And i know why i lost weight but look fatter.My muscles turn to fats already. I'm going to make use of tml's trng. BYE! |
|