Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

16.1.09, 23:46

I frigging hell have no pictures cause baberella and davin doesn't wnt to send me pictures.I have many many things to say! First, i must say that this man aprroached me and said
Hey I'm from this model agency...Looking for body, face and height...are you interested? HAHAHAH yes! I finally have something to show off.
And then i was very cool.
Sorry I am not interested. HAHAHAH I am so proud of myself.

Classes were shitty cause we kept getting lectured. The only fun thing was i guess math? My angel fianlly gave me something today after recess. I'm so happy hahah. After school, Sy went to find annabel cut hair so i last minute no friend. SO i last minute no friend.

Then decided to go queensway and lucky plaza with syah and jaz. She asked me to fill her bottle in school. I was like having only an arm free. So i placed the water bottle there but it could not balance. So i turned on the tap first and then place the bottle over there. The water splash like siao then make until this girl named Joey Chan. Shit man i was so ps. HAHAHA. When i was asking her what class she from, she say she think I pretty leh. SOrry i know you feel like slappign me now but i really want to say this out. Cause people rarely praise me. I'm so happy. AHHAHAHA!

We had much fun today. Saw a few cute guys in Queensway! But only one in town. HAHAHA! Unice later joined us and we caught the movie, Passenger. I planned to tell everyone how nice it is so that you all can all waste your money with me. But i shan't. The movie is a piece of shit with no meaning. I watched it cause i like Anne Hathaway. Ma de. I'll talk more when they send me the pictures. I don't know where to start from.

Saw Fiona Xie, Michelle Xie, Michelle ZHuang, Mark Lee and ALan something together with pornsak at koufu. I waited there for like 1h, to take a picture with fiona xie but the fing people just don't allow us. Stupid. Waste my time. After the whole event enede, they still had to run to the frigging bus. SIan man.

SHERMEEN (: says:
i am asking him now. i have been asking since like 10
SHERMEEN (: says:
HE IS DAMN BITCHY
Alright bye;D