|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
25.1.09, 18:55
HAPPY NIU YEAR EVERYONE! MAY ALL OF YOU GET PRETTIER/MORE HANDSOME AS YOU GROW OLDER AND TALLER AND SLIMER/MUSCULAR! MAY YOU EXCEL IN YOUR STUDIES/WORK! EVERYTHING GOOD GOOD LAH OKAY!;D Alright my 3rd post today. I'm back home! A lot of banglas and indians were looking at me cause i think they think i'm their kind. Lol. Our reunion dinner was at yibak's hosue at seng kang. I thought it's damn near so i left house at 3.40 when we suppose to meet at 4. In the end reach at 4.40. Zzz so damn long. Felt very guilty cause yi bak had to fetch us twice. Kelly and then us. ![]() ![]() ![]() Mathayeus. I don't really know how to spell his name haha. Click to enlarge. It's very funny.![]() ![]() ![]() This fat lil boy is math. I always hated full view shots. It makes me so fat. This is the super smart older brother of math, thaddeus. I know their names sound like heculis and all hahaha. It's unique.![]() |
|