Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

1.1.09, 02:13

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
May every one prosper, look better, get smarter, excel further, forgive and forget, break the rules cause life is short. Love truly, laugh loudly, forget things which were unhappy, don't give up on the things that belong to us, treasure the things that we get with hard work, treat things that we lost as passing by and take the steps that we took as memories.
My hamster lost on Tuesday night. My father let go of it and thought it was under the comp table. Then like 5 mins later, it was gone. They kept looking for it while i was watching super natural season 3. IS THERE SEASON 4? Cause Dean was in hell and he shouted SAM HELP! I WANT TO WATCH SEASON 4! BUT O'S COMING! );
Alright then like 30mins later after everyone searched everywhere(including my mother who hates bell so much she had always wanted to step on it and crush it) Just when yuni was going to back to the room to sleep, she walked out. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
So we trapped her on the chair. HAHAHA. She has pea brains. She jumped down.

This is the tiny hole she came out from.


I ate 4 ice creams today. I weigh a ton now.
Stayed at home today for the whole afternoon. When I woke up, i smelled food. I had one yong tao fu my mom and Yuni made, and then honey combs. Channel and my aunt then came over. I love my aunt's stories man hahaha. 1) Okay cause they have been staying here for like a week and now they've moved to toa payoh like on Monday. So the second day which was Tuesday which is the first morning she had in her new house, they went to shop for their stuffs and then she bought bubble tea for Chanel. AND she, being the country bumpkin, she has
never have it before. So she was very eGGcited and drinking it very happily. THEN, don't know how she drink, the straw came out and the 2 pearls dropped onto a girl's head who ran past HAHAHAHA! But she din know. SO, lol.

2) When she was young, she hated people who perspires below the nose, above the mouth area. Then her maid was showering her after fetching her from school in the non, she bit her nose. Her black, dirty and smelly nose. And then the maid slapped her. Both cried. The maid told my aunt she bit her nose.. And Chanel said "Her that part always perspire. I don't like" crying. HAHAHAHAH.
Alright then trained down to harbour front at like 8 plus.
Daddy is so cute.

Look at his cute st0mach.
I queued a 1km long queue to take the escalator up to 2nd floor at vivo okay. Zzz. Met sy, bushy and zl at macs at Hb centre. Gene kept making me laugh with his stupid bear
face.
Alright then this 2 policemen came in and then 1 resembles the Robin and the book of tales Robin. I told them he's Robin and they don't believe. Only zl said yes and said that he's damn cute. 'Robin' went to queue for his food and i went behind him, acting like I'm queueing. Sy followed behind.
She went: Amanda, don't.
&I went: But i want to know!
She went: Amanda, don't.
&I went: But i want to know!
She went: Amanda, don't.
&I went: But i want to know!

He kept turning around because sy banged him twice. Then i poked his shoulder and asked "are you the guy who filmed in Robina nd the book of tales? He said yes! Then i went okay thank you. The girls and a guy at the other queues kept looking lah! I think they wanted to ask too. HAHA! Zl said he laughed at me. I think cause i said i want to know. HAHAHA!
I wanted a picture with him. But nobody was willing to takd it for me. Just when i decided I'd ask his colleague to, he disappeared. My heart was broken, teared, shattered. Omg I was damn sianzxzxzx and no mood cause i was a great fan! HAHAHAH wlao he so cute. I'm still very sad. I couldn't find him. And then when i went to the main road, i saw a police car driving past. So I'm a sad girl now. Alright we left macs at 11.30 i guess.
We had to queue a 5km queue to go upstairs again to see the countdown. Then gang hao after we finish squeezing, 10s left to 2009 so we had fun. HAHAHA. Although it was not really fun, idk why we'd still go for the countdown. I guess we love each other's company. HAHA. After that, we had these pictures.



Sorry if you got tired of our faces but we had to take them in 3 directions cause it was dark.

The Polar Bear/ Snoopy/ Charlie Brown

She was posing okay. I'm good.



Eugene kept covering sy' face. Bid goodbye to the grumpy zl and 145 ed. Gene's head was right beside the titi machine and sy said "you want your head to get titi-ed ah?' then the titi machine spoilt. AHAHAH.
Then we were taking about Robin again. We argued about his name. I seriously thought he's Robin. But bushy and sy said he's Robbie. So i asked this girl behind sy"Do you know the kids central show? Robin and the book of tales? Is it robin or Robbie?' and her sister answered me 'It's Robbie' shit man i still ask her to spell. Turned out that the both of them are right. I still claimed that i was a great fan. AHHAHA and oh, that Malay girl is damn pretty. She has those eyes.. AND I thought the air con was leaking and then i realise that it was my ear ring.
HAHAHAHA! Alright jokes over! HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN!
IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE A VERY HAPPY DAY BUT IT IS GOING TO BE SUCH A SAD DAY CAUSE SCHOOL IS GOING TO REOPEN TOMORROW AND I HAVE TO FINISH ALL THE HW TODAY!