|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
26.1.09, 21:27
Daddy was a craSy bum he said we HAVE to leave house at 12 today. They all woke up after 11 zzz. I was so fast today we left house at 12.15. Hahaha i love my heels but they were VERY irritating initially. I altered my skirt till too short. Shit man. I don't want to wear leggings one loh. No choice. They all said i wear till very si wen yest. But i think today's image gone. Ai yah. I ate practically all the goodies on the table. I love their house man! The goodies are damn nice! ;D ![]() ![]() |
|