Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

9.1.09, 22:06

I accidentally deleted this picture so i have to upload it here.
ALRIGHT I AM VERY HAPPY TODAY! IDK WHY BUT TODAY IS SO FUN! JUST THAT in the morning, zl said i look old, during eng, Mrs Cheong said that I have a big mouth and talk a lot, Ms Tan asked me to shut up after CCA open house AND PUTRI SAID I LOOK LIKE 55KG, everything was very shun li today. I like. Shit man. 3 bad things. Other's were soooooo nice. THE THING I ENJOYED MOST TODAY was assembly. Seriously made me laugh like a hyena. HAHAHAH! I'll talk about the open house later. Talk about wed first.

WED

My honey made me wait for so long. HAHAH! SHE'S MY HONEY CAUSE I HAVE NO DARLING/HONEY/SUGAR/CANDY/LOVELY/DOVEY! But recently, she became a very scary woman and always scold me. HAHAHA! Shit i think i qian ma. Everyone likes to scold me. I FOUND LITTLE RED MAN IN HV! No lah. Honey helped me find it. I SAW A FRIGGING PRETTY SHOP WHICH SELLS CAKE! You know at HV, you go cold storage, cross the road opposite, you can see this long like of shops like right before the houses. No flats. Houses. You walk all the way down, you'll see this very pretty cake shop. Seriously, i haven receive a single cake from you all for my bd. I don't care how many times, i gave you at least 2 cakes in these 4 years. SO I REALLY WANT CAKE FROM THAT STALL! Okay back to topic. Baked the brownies with HONEY!



Now you know Esther likes pictures too! HAHAHA!


TODAY'S CCA OPEN HOUSE

From jaz's cam








OMG i ruined the picture);


I like sy here. She looks like one of my favourite cartoon, bugs bunny=8)




I WROTE THE SOFTBALL I MUST SAY THIS LOUD AND CLEAR! HAHAHAH!

This picture is very nicely taken. A pity guys can not take up softball as their CCA because of NPCC. Hate them please.


MR KOH! HAHAHAHA!

Davin said i look like waitress. Because i was walking around giving away brownies. HAHAH! He broke his voice. SO no more singing
AMANDA, SHE IS A NIGGA
NO MORE!

After CCA open house, i made a new friend. She is PRETTI. Her chi name is mei li. SO if her surname is very, it's pretti very mei li. HAHAHAHAHA!


TEAM PICTUREs

The teacher at the bottom right hand side is Ms Tan. She is the one who asked me to shut up and hurt my heart DEEPLY




SI YING'S CAM




I have a lot of pictures with BFF! So I'm only uploading those that i like;D



I like SYs


XR wasn;t suppose to be in the picture. HAHAHA. He is HAK4 YAN3!

Please buddha, give me sy's face colour.


Zi Yan is the most irritating girl. But I'm happy because a lot of people call me leng lui(pretty girl in canto) today(because of the brownies, sadly. HAHAHAH)

Zy and Sy din want hq in the picture. HAHAHHA!

LOvely clique picture! BUT VAN! ARGH!




That set of teeth there is sherm's!


I'M BEST WITH CAM WHEN I DON'T TREMBLE!;D




I love brownies and my tongue too!


I have a disgusting face.

ALRIGHT! I LOVE TODAY! I LOVE MY NEW FRIENDS! The only person i hate is Eunice Ong's brother. The fing bitch whom is fing rude. I fing hate him cause he scolded me a lot of #$^%&%&%$@# HE'S JUST A MFING SEC 1 AND HE'S SO ANNOYING LIKE YOU KNOW HOW LOW KAR EE IS? HE IS LIKE HIM! OMGOSH I HATEEEEEEEEE HIM! Alright I love the rest of the world;)