Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

3.12.08, 21:07

Yesterday's pictures.
Lucinda was taking us then. We took her back.

Marrilyn. HAHA.




Van and her brother came today. We were suppose to do chinese zuo ye can. In the end we all watched P2. They then left at round 5.40. Then I made noodles with Yuni again. This time it's damn easy. Hoho. Shu2 neng2 shen1 qiao3. But a lister grew on the infected paret of my leg. Lol man. Even if my eye heals, i can't go back to training because of this fing thing. Damn pain. Omg i think im not wearing slacks tml. Just soccer socks. I don't even know if i can pitch with this shit. And i have 5 new mosquito bites on my right leg. Cool shit.

And daddy is being a bitch. Ever since mummy and Bernice went to Malaysia. Everytime she stays outside of home, he'll have some kind of mental problem scolding everyone. Just because she din bring insect repellent. What the hell man. Also not my problem right. I already gave it to her. She never bring her own business what. Zzz. Whatever man.



I know I'm your last resort