Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

25.12.08, 23:05

Yesterday
Went out with Marrilyn, Sherm, Sy and Zy. Walked around and we had much fun in yoshinoya cause there's a damn bitchy woman and a self-claimed cute daughter. Alright then Sheri came to find us a while. Then Sherm left home for some bbq party. The 4 of us then went to pizzahut and marrilyn had to go to some bbq party again! So the 3 of us went around to get our things. Yes i got mine. Hoho. Cadbury's crunchy is nice! Go try it!
Today
Towned with sy, nel, zl and bushy. Was quite boring at frist then i went high after that. HAHAHA.
I took a lot of pictrues with this man cause they kept on failing.

Nelly don't like pictures.

So i have to sacrifice my face.

I regret not getting the hat);


Zl keep on saying he wants pictures. So i took one for him. KFC is now my favourite food. I'm very sad now cause i can't get my favourite heels. There's suppose to be sales but the frigging heels is still 199$. &I'm very sad cause it's the last piece and i can't reserve it AND i can only get it at the end of the month. I hope they don't run out of it. SOME MORE THE LAST PIECE IS MY SIZE OKAY! AND MY SIZE IS 39 THERE'S HARDLY MY SIZE ANY WAY. I'M TRUELY, MADLY, DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH IT. I'VE NEVER LOVE SOMETHING SO MUCH. LIKE EVEN THOUGH IT COST A BOMB! And marrilyn has a thai friend named bomb. HAHAHA! ALright i'll have more pictures when sy send to me.
Merry christmas to:
Sun, Yam Luan, Si jia, Si min, Luanne, Howard, Zoey, Zy, Hond Xiang, Marrilyn, Sharon, sut, sy, hq, dom and jun yan.
MERRY CHIRISTMAS TO MY READERS TOO;D