|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
23.12.08, 13:53
Yesterday Tuition yesterday. Had a few sleepless mornings these days. From 8 till 11, i have to stay on the bed, awake. They are damn frigging noisy. NON STOP. So i have to wake at 11 which is not nough for me. This is causing my acnes. I have a million now. ALRIGHT. Back to tuition. The room is suppose to be at the second floor. But due to the renovation thing, we have to change to the rooms downstairs. I couldn't find the room and that's when i saw Mr chin. He said that the chairs and table would be smaller though. And he brought me to the children' room and he ran away. Zzz. Alright then i found the room. The room was cool and we has a lot of jokes. He even thought us how to buy toto. Lol. Alright then bused down to cine. I was the first one to reach okay! Then i bought the tickets for them first. Then sy came and we went to HMV to get my ear piece. Bushy was frigging late. After i bought the tickets, he was still at home. And then we KFCed. Twilight was nice! But i expected more actually. Cause everyone kept saying how nice the book is. I like Edward's father and his brother! I think Jason or something. SO damn hot! Edward is not handsome at all. Idk why they think that the movie is not very nice. Alright then came home to catch one niang re. The tiger is damn fake okay! HAHAHA. I laughed like mad. Meeting Sy later to the library and then tuition again. No pictures. CHAOS~ i |
|