Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

18.12.08, 21:29

Went to polyclinic again with zl. He's so damn gay lah. Hahaha. Saw my neighbour there so we got to keep san-ing her. Hahaha. Alright she gave me a stronger medicine and this time i am smart enough. I got a stop-the-itch cream for me to apply. And if i am to go to a government hospital, the fastest is 11feb. CraSy ask me wait so long. I hope it shows signs of recoverment before monday or i will go to a private one. Hoho.
This week, i have 100 lesser view that last week and I'm frigging depressed. Neat hair boy says that my blog is boring. I hate him. I realise that a picture post has more views. Hahaha. I hope i can have pictures to upload. Going to school tml at 7.15AM for the sec 1 orientation. I hope to see potential girls man. For softball. They will love us, PS. HAHAHA BYE=8)
Somehow, I was shock/surprised/sad/hopeless/disappointed