Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

2.12.08, 15:08

Watched Wildchild yest with ZL.
YOU HAVE TO WATCH WILDCHILD I TELL YOU!
I LOVE EMMA ROBERTS! SHE IS DAMN FRIGGING HOT TO THE MAX! MAXIMUM!
AND, I'm already suppose to be out NOW with sy, marrilyn, sharon and lucinda! But SUT HAS TO CALL ME AND TELL ME THERE IS A TUITION AT 3.30!
Ma de. This is so out of nowhere. How can there be any tuition of this SHIT timing?! And he always tells us RUBBISH! His own life story and all. My tuition is ONE HOUR AND THIRTY MINS but it always seem like it's just 30 mins BECAUSE he'll always be running about, have new customers walk in and many many other problems! STUDENTS who has problem with theit studies and NEEDs a tutor, PLEASE DO NOT JOIN MCRING! Hoho i hope he doesn't read this. He'll sue me. And my bloody tuition costs 170$$. I CAN BUY MANY MANY THINGS AND EAT MANY MANY STUFFS! BYE! aND I HAVE TO GO FOR THIS SHITTY TUITION N-O-W!