|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
16.12.08, 12:51
Sunday I went to the library with sut and that was how my day passed. The queenstown hawker centre has this store in the middle quite nice eh! It's like in the middle row's first store. Opposite is the yong tao fu store. Their food damn fast too! Go there go there! Haha. Monday Training ended especially early yesterday. Like 10.30. Because it was coach's birthday! Happy Birthday Qing Yao coach! Green medicine! HAHAHA. We wanted to sing his birthday song 22 times. But it was a bit too much. SO we only sang 8 times. Yeah then after that went to the library to retrieve my beloved umbrella. The librarian said it's nice too okay! Then went home to get ready and then to Vivo to meet Kelly. AND WHEN I WAS ON MY WAY THERE AT HARBOURFRONT MRT STATION, this man approached me and said "Hey you look young. How old are you?" And then when i said i was 15 he said OH NVM THEN, THANK YOU! Wlao eh. How old i look like man. We bought a lot of things there seriously. Then trained down to Dhouby Ghaut to Plaza sing and all. Shopped around the whole of Orchard. Okay lah half only. Got seriously a lot of things. I finally bought si yin's present. I like this pair of flats but there isn't my size. So,, YES and the frigging red skirt that I want BUT SOLD TO THE STUPID SELLER HERSELF! And left with the green one. MA de. I should have bought it with my mother last week lah. Then i would have gotten it. NOW I'M STUCK with the green one): She was acting so stupidly i felt like dying. Alright I still got what I wanted. HOHO. Just a serious short of cash now. ALRIGHT I'm going to the library again with Miss sut. Please say that I'm hardworking;D To Mr Neat Hair: I'm sorry we have no fate to meet. HAHAHA=8) |
|