|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
9.12.08, 00:08
Shit man I was so mesmerised by this V. I know it's damn zzz. BUT i really really think V is very G. AND I FINALLY GU QI YONG QI add V, V said V don't really like to be added by people V don't know on MSN. AND THEN, V went offline immediately after i said sorry. Means V delete and blocked me. OMG I'm so damn sad. Okay whatever. So i deleted 9 of my contact list who added me but haven talk to me since.. and those who i don't know. Lol IDC! I'M GOING TO REJECT EVERY SINGLE INVITE ON MSN WHOM IDK OKAY! ARGH! There is this musical, a production of this church and it's going to be at ACJC. I asked for 5 tickets. And the people whom are confirmed aremy dear Eugene, my loser zhen liang, my perverted nelson and my, belly Amanda. HAHAHAH i copied this from eugene's convo just that i changed the your to my. HAHAHA. Hui qi is on pending list. ONE MORE SEAT OKAY! WHICH OF MY DARLING FRIEND WANTS TO GO? I WILL LOVE YOU DEEP DEEP IF YOU ARE A GIRL FOR BONUS! It's on the 19th, friday, 8pm. A VERY ROMANTIC TIME! Okay shopped with my girls. Mummy, sisters. I got myself a pants and a dress. Another dress is going to be shared with KTJL! I LOVE THEM DEEP DEEP<<3333!!! And i summoned Zl to come down cause cause KTJL got to leave for her stupid work. I passed my phone to this guy and then he said my things might be deleted away. Pictures, messages, contacts, EVERYTHING. I was going to die man. And then he ask me collect when they send me this message. Then acc zl to eat his shitty LJ. THEN, he acc me to SS for my tidbits. MUAHAHAHAH I'll have them after my sore throat. WHEN I WAS ON MY WAY HOME, samsung texted me and said i could get back my phone SO COOL! So i got her to collect for me. IM SO DAMN GLAD nothing is missing. HOHO. Just that the date change to year 2016. Cool shit. Deon says i should stop shitting cause it'll make me shit. HAHAHA. But i like shitting=8) YES AND, i saw this heels i like A LOT! Like the one I've been searching for all this while. It's only 199$$. Who can get this for me? I will date the person for 1 week. Terms and condition applies. HAHAHAH I AM ONE DESPERATE SHIT NOW. NOT FOR MAN, BUT FOR THAT STUPID HILLS! I'm going JOHOR with my mother tomorrow. It's goingt o be an exciting trip course cause cuz corse, hahah daddy ask me NOT to bring my handphone there. Ma de. Should i listen to him? Cause i'm scared i'll lose it again and there will be no nice ma lai po to return my wallet to me again;( |
|