Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

10.12.08, 17:53

I was woken up by my lovely mother at 9.15 yesterday. It was such a chilling morning, like the best temperature can. Then we took train to kranji MRT and then bus to the custom and then bus again. I think their taxi is so damn cool. They tell you the price first before even setting off. Then after that then pay. After my mother finishes up with her stuffs, it was already like 3 plus. Then we went to this shopping centre with SO MUCH FOOD! We ate at secret recipe, shilin and a lot of other cakeries. Omg. Damn fat already. Then left like 5 plus. Omg Singaporeans are bloody kiasu man. Bloody shit. When we were going up the bus, it's like @#$!@#%@#% man
.
ALRIGHT so i went for trng today. I was feeling frigging restless and I din want to pitch. Training ended early don't know why. And then went home to eat and went to holland with mummy and bernice. The frigging bank don't let be apply for a stupid card because i'm not yet 16. Ma de have to wait for another 6 months man. URGH. My infected leg was suppose to havwe dried up and leave like a white scar can. THEN NOW, it grew a lot of mosquito bite look alike stuffs which are damn frigging itchy. A LOT A LOT of them. Like more than 10. Wtf it's damn itchy. I ate a lot today like A LOT A LOT more than yesterday. I am getting rounder and rounder each day man. I NEED TO LOSE LIKE 3KG I TELL YOU! BYE!