Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

4.12.08, 19:10

Pictures from sy's camp
While waiting for my turn.

THis guy has a cool hairstyle. There're arrows at the side of his head too. And they're all pointing at his head. Hahaha.

Threesome;D

I was on my way home and I HAD STOMACHEGG AGAIN!
So i prayed to my BUDDHA not to let me shit downstairs. And i prank called Yuni twice to let her stay in the living room in case she was going to the toilet! HAHAHAHA. Then I ran into the toilet and let it all out. It was all in liquid state. Or should I say molten? Hahaha anw, I am having this 9 days- period. Am I having menopause soon? I wish it'll end tomorrow which makes it 10 days only. I AM RUNNING OUT OF PAD!

Tell you a joke. Yuni prayed to her god " Please don't let get menstruation for 9 months. Because pad is very expensive in Singapore. And I'll only get $10 for the first 9 months." HAHAHAHA and her wish came through! So i made a wish too. Don't give me menstruation for a year. But i hope it don't come through. Because that will make me lose my shitting ability.

Okay! So, i went for the friendly today. Omg it was just a frgging game between 2 ex seniors and our current sec 4 seniors. And their pitcher was sy cause they din have enough players. Lol mannnn. So we had a shit game. I hate my frigging infected leg. I hope it doesn't leave a scar because it's half a palm size. And we started taking pictures after keeping equipments hahah.









Then, went to queenstown poly clinic for the leggggg. Sy and sy went to commonwealth to eat first. Then they came back to accompany me. THANKS A LOT. AND OH, VAN CUT EHR HAIR! HAHAHA I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE HER NEW HAIRSTYLE! Will she look like a car now? =8)

I want to have a frigging colourful blog! Hoho.

You're NO LONGER you