|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
2.12.08, 23:53
I was FRIGGING PISSED when sut called me at 1.30 before I was about to leave the house. Idc how many times I've said this BUT I MUST SAY THIS! When I reached there, Mr Chin and Sut already guessed that I was planning to go out. HAHA and they were laughing at my grumpy face. And then i was complaining the Alexander Hospital doctor to sut when Mr Chin came in. He said: Are you unhappy with a doctor? I said: I HATE DOCTORS! He said: They are just high earning basterds. Don't be surprised if you marry on in future. I said: I'd love to. THEN THEY ALL STARTED LAUGHING I DO NOT KNOW WHY. Hahaha. Don't be surprise if It is already the second day of the December holiday. And i still haven start a single piece of homework when there's so much to do. I think i'll do real badly for Os especially for physics and english. My frigging weakest subject. I cannot go for softball traninings due to this shitty eye and now, i think my leg has some kind of infection. It's like one after another. No. One DURING another. It's giving my leg this 'birthmark' which is BLACK in colour. It's sick on the touch. Shit i think i need to see the doctor again. Alright. So after tuition, I rushed down to far east to meet the girls. They were camwhoring at KFC without me. I have to say thanks so much. And then we went on up to have dinner. I must say that it's frigging spicy but damn frigging nice. AND THEN, THEY ALL HAD TO LEAVE. IT WAS ONLY 7! AND THE NEXT SESSION O MY TUITION IS AT 8. So i walked to the bus stop behind wisma alone. It's alright. I like to be alone. I like to act loner and I like to sit on buses alone. This lady who sat beside me called her friend speaking in a very loud volume " YOU KNOW, I RECEIVED A BOUQUET OF ROSES! FROM WHO? HIM LAH. hOW MANY AH? ER. THERE ARE 12 STALKS. i'M VERY HAPPY LEH. AND HE'S GOING TO PROMOTE ME TO BECOME THE MANAGER AND HE PUT ME IN CHARGE OF THIS PROJECT. I'M SO HAPY. YEAH I WENT TO THIS MEETING. NO! IT'S A MEETING. NOT CHURCH MEETING.... And it went on. I didn't mean to listen but she said it out loud for us to hear. I saw this old woman standing up because nobody wanted to offer her a seat. I wanted to, but my legs din want to move. Hahaha. Shit. And then just before i reachhed mcring, zl called me to go for dinner together with zw. So i went to join them after tuition. I reached home at 11 and therefore, missed my forensic heros. I missed a lot of episodes and zl said i could search for it at google but I can't. He's a FRIGGING liar. You better search for me thank you;) I want new wallets. I want new bags. I want new dresses. I want pumps. Who can buy for me? I L O V E C O L O U R S |
|