|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
17.12.08, 18:34
291108 Only updated today cause si yin just sent me! I' look at my blog I'm so sian. So many posts no pictures. My comp's bluetooth have some kind of problem. I have 2 good news though. 1. My aunt has came back from Cambodia and she's going to stay in Singapore. I'm loving it! MUAHAHAHA. 2. Lim Zi Yan actually sent me a Christmas card you know! AHAHAHA! But I'm not going to send anything this year. Cause i don't usually receive anything back. You know, like 10% reply. So frigging pathetic. And shit. My cousin, 13 years old, her boobs are like my size can? Zzz. My aunt said my legs are black like shit now and they were pink. when she last saw me. And she said that my skin was so smooth like Fann Wong, mosquitos cannot bite me. HAHAHA i am so flattered. But now, it's like a piece of shit with some more stains. Ma de. AND, i want to set up an online bakery. But i need to get a licence first. So, please support me. If i cannot get one due to age or something, buy at your own risk. HAHAHA i won't poison you. I don't have houseflies/disgusting stuffs and you know I'm a very clean person. Alright, i totally slacked in training today. I don't want to perspire. I want a quicker recovery alright. I'll be going to a skin specialist. Ma de i should have just went there in the begining man. Yeah then homed and went to visit my grandfather with my father over at clementi. He's so damn sad and he doesn't want to talk to us. His eyes has so much shit and his leg has so many scratches. So poor thing. I want to be a healthy old woman. Yes that is my goal! AND I HAVE DECIDED TO BUY THE HEELS! THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. It's $199. So those people whom i bought you a present and you haven give me anything yet, hahaha you know what to do.=8) Then went to HV for some stuffs. YES so there are two things i want to do! Get my heels and open my online bakery. HOHO. Alright guys, i will text you all on the details of friday tomorrow. Don't scold me alright. I want a christmas mood in my blog. HOHO! |
|