Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

29.12.08, 21:56

I forgot to mention that today is Luanne Tan's birthday this afternoon. HAHA sorry.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LU-ANNIE!
May you stay so pretty and talented ah! SO many admirers eh? HAHA. SO I WAS STILL LATE TODAY! Thanks to si ying and sherm who popped out of no where in my house. We had subway! Hoho. They're damn lousy. No double chocolate chips one loh.
They qing er yi ju de went up this thing. (other than van who gave up half way)


WHEN THEY WERE TAKING THIS PICTURE, I DECIDED TO COME UP! But I needed to stop halfway too cause really damn difficult. It was suppose to be very fun going down cause sherm and sy went up twice to come down. I WAS THE FIRST. BUT I BANGED INTO THE FING WALL AND MY LEGS WERE @#$%@#%#$% PAIN! And then i tried the second time. AND I BANGED THE OTHER WALL. WTF my ass was so pain i could feel my intestines coming out.

Zy was feeling rather unwell so she wanted to go home and sherm&sy sent her back to the renting place. Yep.
So it's left with the 4 of us.





Breakwater. Hoho.

Vanessa insisted that we have to take the sea from this view cause she thinks that it;s vehhhh nice.



Hui Qi likes Mok Xiao Ling. HAHA.

I like Xu Chun Mei




Hq loves pictures with aeroplanes.

Hq don't like van's smile. But I LIKE! HAHAHAH








VAN WHEN CAN YOU STOP BITING YOUR NAILS?


I like cattails=8)





omg the car ruined the whole picture);
Then we walked to PP to look look see see. PP is not People's Park! Ate at Swensons and they got Luanne an Earthquake. Group pictures are all with sy. Upload as soon as i get them.;D