Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

27.12.08, 00:10

I couldn't sleep last night. Idk why. I laid down on my bed at 1am and i only fell asleep at 3. Keep on waking up to go to the toilet thanks to Gerald. Stupid boy. I had stomachEGG. HAHAHA. I missed my nail so i took a picture of it while i was trying to sleep. HAHAHA.




We had much fun yesterday. Just that Chanel kept using her spray can to hit me. I have 2 blue blacks now. ALRIGHT. Mr chin was SUPER late today. Class starts at 12.30 and he reached at 1.15 and we still have to end class earlier. Totally cheat our money man. Although i very much don't wish to stay inside. He kept on criticising me so i was the laughing stock AGAIN. After tuition, had to wait for sut so i stayed inside for another 1 hour plus to get suan again. So the whole world knows me now.
Library for 30mins and then went to center point with my aunt, chanel and bernice for dinner. Quite nice hoho. WE TOOK NEOPRINTS! HAHAHAH!
Then walked around town. Not really fun. I don't like to go out with them. So no topic and all. I'm very tired. I have no time top sleep. I will get waken up at 8 by either my aunt, my two sisters or my cousin. Wtf i hate this mfing house. I wish i can move to the new House NOW. SO that i can have more peace cause sound wave cannot travel so much.
I like Marrilyn's blog. So funny.
Did it hurt when u fell from the sky?;
You've been runing through my mind all day.;
Your father must have been a thief. He stole the stars from the skies and put them in ur eyes.; Do you believe in love at first sight, or should i walk by again?
Alright. Going East Coast to cycle tomorrow. Guess it won't be very fun either. Sorry Jun Yan. I would love to go to your party but the time is not right. Next year. HAHA.
AND I CAN BUY MY HEELS NEXT TUESDAY IF THERE'S STILL STOCK! Just that I don't know how to explain to my mom;(
I miss you