Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

27.12.08, 23:13

Finally, i had a better sleep today. Woke up quite late! 12 plus. HOHO so happy. Yuni cooked fried rice. I hate it when she fry rice/beehoon okay! I'll eat a lot! And i ate a lot of cadbury chocolate! Shit man! But tolebtrone. Don't know how to spell lah. Oh my. I'm a fat shit now you can see me.



My stupid short sister looks like a primary 3 kid okay. This beach is so cool. There is another patch of sand in front if you can see. So this area here is called slack water. Let's talk geog now. HAHAHA.





This is the view from he small patch of sand. cool right!


Omg fat shit.

The sun is so damn nice!


I took such a nice photo of Chanel.

And bernice tan.

Then she take me until so ugly. Then we had some mac and they played this stupid pirate ship 3 times. 16$$ in total. CraSy kids. YEAH AND I SAW KIMBERLY! HAHAHA! WHat a small world.

It was actually 8 plus idk why my phone take until so bright. HAHAHA. Then we took 13 back. My aunt and i kept on looking at this very pretty girl, we missed our stop. AHAHAHA! She has such a nice shoulder and face shape and big round eyes and long and curly eye lashes and a frigging nice figure! Then we were guessing her job can. AHHAHA. Then we had to walk to payah lebah mrt station. My mother bought hor fun. Omg it's like supper can.
Oh! I dream of lim zi yan yesterday! HAHAHA i forgot about what. When i diGGed my nose for bOOgies, my finger nail was red. Omg. I thought it bleed. MY NAILS LAH! HAHAHAH! Funny?;D