Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

6.12.08, 20:00

THE DAY I ALMOST LOST MY WALLET!

Came back from Miss Huang/Mrs Lim(I suppose)'s wedding ceremony/vivo/cityhall. I'm having this very terrible sore throat which is causing my restless body. And i am emitting out heat! I am NOT the sun! Hahaha sunshine is coming. Okay. I think I'll get a fever latest, tomorrow. So, i'm spending my Sunday at home. My leg is getting better but it'll definitely leave a scar. Omfg I don't want any. I'm going to buy all sorts of weird medicine to let it GO AWAY. Oh yah my shit phone cannot sense my touch. And all my contacts are inside. So, I'm using my dad's ex phone and i don't have any of your numbers. If you see this, please text me with your name thanks;D


I stayed at home the whole day too! And you'll never believe what I did. I did zuo ye! Hahaha. I feel so accomplished. Even though they are not done. From zuo ye 3 and a half to zuo ye 8 okay! I skipped two compres though. I don't like facts storys. I like story stories. Hahaha. Okay i want to share this story which is like quite touching.


It's very cooling at the backyard. I always see this one boy eating grapes and putting the seeds into a pot filled with soil. In the beginning, I din really care. But as time goes by, I felt curious and i asked the boy "Why do you always put the grape seeds into the pot?"


&he answered me "I want to grow grapes from it."
Me "But to plant grapes, you have to use the seedling. You won't see any outcome like this.
And he said "I know."
Me "Then why are you still doing this?"
He said, with his eyes filled with hope " Do i really have to use grape seedling? I hope to create a miracle."
Then, He always water the soil, squat down by it and stare at it blankly with his eyes always filled with hope. When other children asked him to play with them, he would always ignore them.


This day, the soya sauce in his house were used up and his father got him to buy. But the boy forgot about it and continued staring at the pot of his grape seeds. His father walked to him and asked loudly "WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE WHEN I ASKED YOU TO GO GET SOYA SAUCE!"
The little boy said "why aren't the grapes growing out" blurry. When his father heard this, he got more angry and smashed the whole pot on the ground. The little boy looked at the broken pieces of the pot and scattered seeds and soil, he cried. He was young. So what emo-ing for a few days, he got back to himself. He started to play with the other children again.


One week later,I saw another girl putting grape seeds into another pot filled with soil. The little boy saw it too. So he went over to ask the little girl " Why are you putting the seeds into the pot?"
And the girl said " i want to plant grapes out."
He said " You need grape seedling to grow out grapes. You won't see any outcome like this.


She said" I know."
And he asked "Then why are you still doing it?"
And she said with her eyes filled with hope "Do i really have to use grape seedlings? I hope to create a miracle."


The little boy then said " You really won't make it. I've tried it before and my pot was smashed too! She said "After i plant this, I have to water them everyday. Do you know that?"The boy nodded his head, opened his mouth. He have some more words to say. But he din say a word and went back into the house.


A few days later, a long and tender seedling grew out of the girl's pot. The girl was extremely happy, but the boy hid in a corner, crying.


I saw the little boy crying, and approached him " Why are you crying?"
He said "The seedling was planted in by the little girl's father. I saw it." And he continued "Her father is so nice" saying this, he cried.


Isn't It very nice? FOR THOSE WHO KNOW WHERE I GOT THE STORY, hush. Haha. Okay I'll upload the pictures later when i get them;) I'm so happy cause i realise that 1.8% of my views came from USA! YAY i think it's qiao koon HAHAHAHHA.
AND OH! I'm a very superstitious! For ROOSTERS, this year
We should strive for more good fortunes ourselves. With knowledge and experience, we can achieve our targets. Our study luck is good if we work hard. But, our love and friendship will both meet with challenges. This year, we should pay attention to water safety and must not participate in highly dangerous sports.