|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
21.12.08, 23:05
Sb camp at sentosa. He's really cute! ![]() ![]() ![]() Alright after all these pictures, tell me. WHO IS THE ELDER SISTER AND WHO IS THE YOUNGER SISTER! FEEL FREE TO ANSWER AT MY TAGBOARD IDC WHAT NAME YOU USE! And then with sut the madwoman. We took these yesterday night. HAHAHA. Chanel, Bernice and I.![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() This picture is specially taken for zl. The one who has never seen fa cai before. This is fa cai with dong gu! We were waiting for the chocolate chips to melt for the fondue.![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Kelly acting emo. HAHAHA alright i took this randomly. We played hide and seek too! It's quite fun actually. The house is big enough. CooliOS! AND, i saw this bangla wearing new town pe shirt can! I bet he stole mine cause i lost 2! He is like mid 30 can! Bloody shit. I am still not yet near to completing half what my holiday homework. I'm so damn busy. I haven finish enjoying my holiday yet. I AM WATCHING TWILIGHT WITH MY BESTY AND BUSHY TOMORROW AFTER TUITION! So excited! HAHA. Alright I'll post again real soon! BYE!I cannot accept it at all |
|