Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

28.12.08, 02:23

10Dec

Si yin is a hapy kid now cause she did well for Ns;D





Anal bell is craSy



Christmas eve
Met sherm, zy and sy at Rafflescity. All these were taken while waiting for sherm. I TEL, YOU, SHE PEE-ED 5 TIMES IN 4 HOURS! HAHAHAHAHA!


Nice picture

Then zy peeped into my phone and i have chio face

And zy still peeping into my phone! HAHA.

Sherm is so cute. HAHA.

foursomes
Marrliyn joined us after that.

Then ate yoshi. THIS IS WHEN WE KNEW THE FUNNY AUNTY AND SMALL GIRL LOL.

Sherm's don't know which time's toiet trip.


Alright she came out.



ANOTHER TOILET TRIP


Sy loves to be in the center of photos.

I loev this picture cause we all look so slim. HAHAH!
YES! THIS IS ANOTHER TOILET TRIP!


Zy loves pasta.




I have flabby arms;(
Oh i erased my nails away. They got dirty. Oh man. I counted. I have 11 acnes in total on my forehead. I think it is due to the little amount of sleep i have everydya. I'm a sad kid now. NVM. I'LL BE HAPPY TOMORROW! I'm going to get my heels with IAN! HAHAHAHHA! IDC if I'm going to the whole singapore's zara to get it.