Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

26.11.08, 20:46

Yesterday was such a SHIT day! But today is a frigging happy day! I lost my walet in the toilet yesterday! Then we went to the police station to make a report cause all my cards inside! The stupid security card din seem to be 'enthu' about my wallet! And i received his call today at like 1 plus today! So we went back to far east plaza to get it back! was missing, everything was intact. Yay like finally. I got back my appetite. Hq kept saying she wants to eat. SO we ate at Yoshinoya!


And then it was hq again who said she needed the toilet. haha. Then we were on the way to the police station to cancel the stupid report.


Zy and Hq needed to go to dawson place to do their duty, which was to sell the girl guide cookies. I joined them too! Hoho.

Hq likes the see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil pose.
Zy and I like the diao and the crow fly past pose. hahaha.

We borrowed NTUC's trolley and placed our stocks inside. Haha then we walked all the way to Queenstown MRT station to sell them.


I like this picture. haha. Zy was really pushing.

THen after the duty, we bought some food and drinks and sat outside.

DAmn cartoon. We even bought styrofoam cups and plastic spoons to eat the nata de coco. Haha. Lame shit.
We each had self shots! Haha.



Zy blew her tissue OFF!

251108, yesterday
This picture was taken after I left my wallet in the cubical!

After this picture, MY WALLET WAS GONE!
And this was taken in the police station.

This pink cab is damn cute with this aunty. Haha.

Omg my mother/mama/mummy say sy and sharon are mei nus. HAHAHAHAHAH so funny.


Sharon has a cool mole. Haha.

Yay i jumped! There are many jumpshots where all four of us jumped at different times. So i don't want to post them. This is enough. Haha.

After this shot, Lucinda got me to buy her 2 Bacardis. IT COSTS 6 BUCKS FOR ONE BOTTLE! Haha but NTUC is only selling $4.50! Lucinda got cheated. Haha. YAY YAY YAY I FOUND MY WALLET!
I found my wallet. I found my wallet. I found my wallet. I found my wallet. I found my wallet. I found my wallet. I found my wallet. I found my wallet. I found my wallet. I found my wallet. I found my wallet. I found my wallet. I found my wallet. I found my wallet. I found my wallet. I found my wallet. I found my wallet. I found my wallet. I found my wallet. I found my wallet. I found my wallet. I found my wallet. I found my wallet. I found my wallet.
I found my wallet. ;D