Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

12.11.08, 20:12

This is 080808!

A picture with dragonfire!
We were all so clean before the matches.


Then we were watching the teachers VS students game. We wanted to play with them too! But it would take very long.


Picture with Mrs Chia!
Then with hui xian and gang.
We tried very hard trying to make everyone fit i nto the picture.

Then we got hui xian to take for us. Haha. We really took a lot of pictures.

Every five steps we walk,

haha okay i skipped a lot. If not my blog'll lag again.

We made a riduculous decision, to shower at SP. hahaha.
After bathing!

Then we were walking to dover mrt station!
That is what i did all the way to dover mrt station.
And then we got thirsty.
Zi yan is super zi lian!


I carried my towel around so that it can dry. Haha. We finally reach vivo and Zi yan the generous woman treated us to subway.

Shermeen's same old look.
Then we were all trying to imitate her.
They really think they're tourist.
We reached Sentosa!
THis girl is so cute!

We were trying to dig a hole for a small pool.
We were done digging and then tried to pour water into it.
A picture with the done hole!
The water kept sipping into the ground. So we gave up.

I really like this picture!
Sherm's act model pose.

Then we put back the sand!

Sherm was stepping on the sand to make it tigther. Quite comfortable eh!
Sheri came out easily!
Look at sherm man!
I like this picture too!
Hui qi's naughty.
I like my ex hair! I miss my ex hair);
They finally pulled me out.
My hair!!!!!!
Oh i could only stand. I couldn't come out.
Then i got out! And we played in the water.
Cool picture!


Sherm and luanne couldn't get into the water because of heheheheheheheh
Hui qi's so cute! Then we started playing with Sheri's body.
Woooooh~
Then it was hui qi's turn. haha.

Yeah Then we played volleyball and then headed on to the next beach. Everyone had much fun. Except for the usual ps-ser vanessa. YEAH and i spent many many many many days trying to upload all these pictures we taken which added up to 285! Then everyone started complining that my comp lags their blog. So i got to delete it. And make another one as short as this! I still have many mnay many more pictures with me! Yeah we went out on tuesday to have an early celebration for sy's birthday! We had BEn and jerrys! They were very nice. But too sweet so we got tired of it and had KFC. AND I DON'T LOOK LIKE AN AUNTY! I AM NOT AN AUNTY! ALTHOUGH I SLEEP VERY LATE IN THE NIGHT AND I DO NOT TAKE CARE OF MY FACE, AND I HAVE A CHAO LAO FACE, I LO NOT LOOK LIKE AN AUNTY! AND I DO NOT HAVE FREKLES OR BLEMISHES OTHER THAN ACNES! Okay? AND, MsTan texted me today that training was cancelled. So i went to the library with Zhen liang. Then halfway, he got to leave! Then si jia called me and asked me to go down for training. AND, it was 4 plus in the afternoon. SO i met up with si yin and went together. It the end it rained and we played mini softball. My god. Ttally waste of my bus fare! Then when we were going home, zhen liang and wei long were in the same bus. How cool. Yeah that's about it. I'm staying over at si ying's house tomorrow! So eggciting! Then on saturday, it's my lil sister, bernice's birthday! And i'm going back to ntps for a small gathering with ex schoolmates! Woohoo!

CHINA PANDA LOOK LIKE ANGMOH MANDA

Jun yan gave me that.


11/12/2008
10:51:29 PM
JUNYAN
i really miss her
11/12/2008
10:51:37 PM
JUNYAN
muacks muacks
11/12/2008
10:51:40 PM
JUNYAN
xoxo

These are for si ying! Okay i'm done.;D