Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

27.11.08, 22:00

Met zy and hq at commonwealth bus stop earlier on and headed to hq's house.






Suppose to act ah lian smile can!

We were each using a comp haha. Looking at... ;)

Then we were hungAry and baked brownies to eat.


The shape is stupid but it tasted great! Haha. But the weirdo hq doesn't like it):


ZY kept messaging! Look at her!







We were suppose to act like animals! But i dno what they're doing okay.


Now we're acting like ghosts.


Then we left at like 5 plus. Omg I love hq's house cause have a lot of drinks. And i realise that my blog is very pathetic. No views at all. OMGOSH but xia xue they all also not pretty what! So popular! We're one of a kind of. Zzz man. This is shit. And hq has a lot of views. So she is super ugly HAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay joke. I NEED to start revising on sec 3 works now. So i NEED to go to the library to study. So i NEED to find study partners too! And my body's digestive system is frigging weird. I cannot shit like, forever. This is so sickening. And i hate my frigging face now because it's like the shit that i'm suppose to pass out. And there's traning tomorrow which means my face would be even worse. I have the WORSE tan lines, nevertheless, better than ANAL. HAHAHAHAH. I'm going to watch Wild child so i'm EGGCITED! I miss painter very badly now cause i have no one to suan, no one to complain to, no one to shop with and nobody to suan me. Shut man. I don't have a joking partner now. I hope she gets me something from HK for this post i tell you. HAHAHAHA.
Lastly, i hope i can be vehhhh slim before my prom so that I can have nice pictures for memory! I hate this frigging body of mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay i think this post is quite long already. Yay!
I promised myself not to cry over you unless you stepped on my toe or something.