Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

16.11.08, 20:43

Tag replies:
Peggy: Haha I'm really sorry! I'm already minimizing the amount of photos!
Kimberly: Oh haha. But i heard that it's quite boring. And they're surely have it on tv a few months later. So i'm watching on tv!;D
Hq: It has been a long time since i last see your tag! I hope you got me something hahaha.
Van: Eh have eh! I purposely made itso long and you tell me there are no words? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
Sut: YOu finally gave me the right one. haha.
Sheri: Thanks! It'll always be okay i tell you! IT WILL NOT BREAK DOWN FOREVER! Yay i have your picture.
Last day of exam.
Shit man i know i'm uploading long due pictures but idc i'm going to upload them. And because there're a lot of rubbish pictures, i'm only uploading the ones that i like;D







She was laughing like mad because we kept sayuing she's stiff. haha.



The girls with jeremy

And then the boys. I have another one with zhen liang looking like he was sniffing jeremy but haha i shan't.


We feel kinda bad because jeremy bought the cake himself. WE WANTED TO PAY! BUT HAHAHAHAHA.

ZY keep acting it's her birthday.
Really DAMN act.
Fun time;D

This picture's so cool!
Then we went town to watch The eagle's eye.
We took picture evertime we're on the escaltor. So i only picked the nicer ones.
I love pictures with sherMEAN HAHAHAHA.
Shorts in front;D
I will also have sherm's self shot. haha.
I hope your computer dont lag because i lessen the pictures from 165 to these. hahaha i know it's still a lot. Stayover at sy's house was cool! But I was always hungy so we finished one whole box of honey stars. Shit. Then left her house on friday for Sakae buffet with nelson, zhen liang ang wei long. I think we were late for an hour. It's okay. Guys are suppose to wait for girls not the other way round. Long long is such a shy guy. We had much fun! Then nelly and long long got to leave. So, left with the 3 of us. And i finally got my slippers. It's even more ex than havainas so i'm like frigging broke now);
ANd i managed to get another pair of my rose earings! SO if they're going to drop off my ear again, I have extras. HOHOHOHO. And then It was bernice Tan's birthday. That bitch is not happy because most of her presents are piggy banks hahaha. Who ask her to be so money face. But i gae her a money sorter. It;s diferent okay. haha, then we went to ntps. It was great to see everyone again. And i had a pretty henna! I'm so happy! And Suraj is so handsome not! HE has those David Beckham features lah. But he left as soon as Zuo En came. hahaha. Farrah hasn't change much and Kelvin looks very different now. I can't believe Ding Han had a girlfriend and it lasted for 3 months AND they say that girl is sec 2 AND she's not bad. Life's full of surprises. Then we had a small talk sitting in a big circle. Kids nowadays are very different. I think my batch is the last so called obedient ones. Haha. Then some of us went to long johns for dinner. My family were already there. And my dad bought a durian cake for her. He thinks it's his own birthday. Buy he's favourite flavour then all the kids don't want to eat. haha then i let my friends eat them. We took pictures! But i'll only upload them when i receive everything. ahah. And i still have si ying's birthday celebration and prefects' camp pictures to go! Another day. Sy's will be up first! Till then;D