Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

22.11.08, 23:10

I realise i am never early or on time. Tuition, classes, meetings, whatever. So, sy waited 30 mins for me. I felt realy guilty okay. On the other hand, the bus caused this shit. So, hahaha. We met at queensway and started looking for shoes. And then i was hungry so i ate two hotdogs. Sy only had one! With a drink. This explains our size difference. Then 14 down to town to heeren. They were having this competition. There is this girl who look like ah mei omg i think she won lah. Her dance steps got me mesmerised. OMG SO CHIM WORD HAHAHA. Yeah and then we went to isetan in search forrrrrrrrrrrrrr



We coudn't get what we want! So,

ALl these instead. haha.
She was really reluctant to a self shot idk why. FIRST TIME!

She looks so sweet here. EH are you vehhhhhh happy now? hahah.
Our buys! From sy! HAHA i only paid like 1.70. hohoho.
Then she said she want to send me to my bus stop at wisma.

This is so cool! ANd yeah. We reach already, she ask me walk to parkmall with her. HAHAHA since she is so nice TODAY, I decided to walk her there. Yeah! And another day is gone. I uploaded the sy bday celebration over at my facebook because if i were to upload here, I AM GOING TO SCOLD SOME ONE VERY, VERY BADLY. HAHAHA. This reminds me of the calcium. OKay whatever. I love okto okay! <333zxzxzx>