|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
16.10.08, 23:49
TagboardSi yin: WHen i let it down. it suck! LIKE MAD! Kun kit: How is it you sound big? YOu're still small! haha. Germain: Eh don't make fun of me lah! HAHA. Bloody shit. Leak out all my secrets! Hui qi: EH EH EH now want to act gentle lah! TSk! VaN: HAHA now you know the reason behind. HAHAHAHA. Luanne: HAHA okay lah. But i posted that for some contest!;D I am VERY irritated now. I cannot find the 135 chen yu book when i need it tomorrow for the block teaching. I do not know where in the world it went man. I CANNOT LOSE IT! I DON'T WANT TO BUY ANOTHE ONE! And this stupid comp KEEPS on shutting down/ restarting! It shut down four times and restart at least 8 times today! What is wrong with you? What do you want! YOu just got repaired last week. AND WE REPAIRED YOU AT LEAST 5 TIMES! OKAY? WHOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WANT US TO DO THIS? Bloody bitch. AND, I don't know what's wrong with this bluetooth device! IT's so shitty i cannot connect it with my phone! I made a small note and took a picture with my phone, for Sharon, the bitch whoose birthday is a few minutes later. HAHAHA kidding. I'm just very pissed with this shit thing. I don't know why but i love to made fun of your cool voice. ahah. AND becasue our oral marks were very 'high', they had to moderate it and make it lower! So i dropped from a B4 to a C5! Chinese is suppose to be a subject where it pulls my overall grade up! BUT NOW, it is pulling me down! Together with my english! I barely passed the stupid compo okay. Bloody bitch. OMG. Okay. I feel better now. Oh shit. My nose is bleeding. I have only uploaded 119 of all the pictures taken on the 100808! I have 192 more! But i'm lazy today. AND, my nose is bleeding. Bye! |
|