Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

20.10.08, 23:38

Tag replies

Hui qi: Now want to act gentle lah. Every different website type different things. Okay lah you gentle lah!

Sheri: Where got bleed a lot lah! A bit only! Haha

Si yin: Yes correct! Hope your hand's alright;D

Kun kit: Huh what win? Haha you're so random.

Germain: Eh eh eh you like to say stupid things hor? Shit head.

Van: Wlao then in the end never win loh. Ma de. Waste my post. I go delete away make people don't go watch. hahah.

Sharon: HAHAH yah lah damn ke ai lah!


I got si ying's hoodie yesterday and the hairbandthat i have been looking for for veryyyyyy veryyyyyyyy long. And now, I got it but i can't decide if i should get the longer one or the shorter one. But i bought it already actually. But I may changing to the longer one. Shit i don't know what to do.
Today, i woke up at 9.45 to met Van for Changi's popeye chicken! Eat until i'm damn frigging full okay! I had stiched durong training. We got a lot of food today! YAy! So my house is full of food. Which means i'll eat more and more and more and moreeeeeeeeee.

There is physics SPA exam tomorrow! OMGOSH and i think i can cancel out The top 10 in whole level in my wish list. I think i'll get like top 80. DIE. MEans no scholorship! OMG i hate term 1,2,3! At least ii improved in term 4! OMGOSH i cannot be good in everything! If I do well for this subject this time, the next time it'll just be like shit. And vice versa. I DON'T KNOW WHY! Okay pictures on next update. I'm a lazy girl;D