|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
13.10.08, 11:59
SundayInitially, the plan was to study physics the whole day. But we ended up reading book.s A LOT OF BOOKS! Until we got very tired and went for some brownies. hohoho. Then back again. We were so bored, we started takingm pictures. Shit man. HAHAHA. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() And then Si ying left in the late evening then left Zhen liang and I. That was the only time i really studied. OMG. So, physics paper was like shit for me. I KNEW the mofo answer was D and IDK WHY, I WENT TO CIRCLE THE MOFO B! I THOUGHT I GOT IT CORRECT! And i din check the stupid piece of paper! Until the stupid paper end, when we were comparing answers! Ma de man! Yeah i lost A STUPID MARK because of this. THANKS, a lot. Then we cut cake for jeremy's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY, THE KAWAIIIE CUTE DEVIL! HAHAHAH! Then after paper today, we first went to town and we totally ate a million things. This time, we went with a different clique. Sherm, Sheri, Si ying, Zi Yan, Hui Xian, MArrilyn, SHaron and I. I spent a gazillion dollars on food TODAY! OMG. We caught the movie, Eagle Eye. I thought that it was quite cool. I don't know. As usual, Zi yan would be sleeping at the starting of the movie. Until i could't stand it so i woke her up. Hahaha. Venezia is good. Oh shiat i'm addicted to it. We took some ahem and then sherm and sheri left. We wanted to go to some place called party world i think? But it's totally cheating our money and all so we din go in. Then went on to peninsular and got something. HOHOHOHO. Then to Marina something to shop around again. WE ATE LONG JOHNS! IT'S REALLY TOO MUCH FOR TODAY! SHIT MAN I STILL FEEL DAMN FULL! Okay then we went home separate ways. I met my daddy on the bus with Marrilyn! So i went home with him yeah. The end of today. We took millions of pictures today! As usual, i'll upload them when i get them fromt he lazy si ying! Hui qi's house! BYE:D |
|