|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
10.10.08, 23:26
Omg I haven been updating my blog since more than 1 month ago. HAHAHAHA exams is finaly going to be over soon! After Chem paper today, i went home to instruct the fix comp person! Then i was delayed and when i reached home, he was already gone. My god. Bu any way, my comp is done. So I don't need to go to people's house to use comp any more. HAHAHAH but my printer is not done yet. So the rest of them went on to hui qi's house first. The train trip there was ridiculous. That's why i hate to be alone in trains! Oh well. We then played x-box and badminton. At first, one shuttlecock got stuck in the tree. Then hq threw her slipper up and it got stuck too. lol man. So sy wantde to help but throwing another of hq's slipper up. THEN IT GOT STUCK TOO! HAHAHA damn lame. So hq stole a chair from the malay family staying beside the court. In the end cannot take lah. Only got her slippers back using the sweeper's broom. After playing for a while more, I shot one up again. Hahahah then we took another chair and used another chinese family's bamboo stixk to get it down! I got the first one down but the other one was still there. Went back to her hosue watch beach ball babe! Finally got to watch the last episode i asked her to record for me. HAHA. Then we started taking pictures!![]() After this picture, the thing hang so we took using phone. But i haven get them yet. So yeah. I have to post this first if not i don't know when i'll post next. ![]() ![]() ![]() Disgusting shit! ![]() ![]() After this picture, si ying left. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() My face is super owning here! ![]() ![]() Shiaat i look like a squirrel too. ![]() ![]() I cannot find words to describe myself in this. ![]() So cool! ![]() so cute man! Wei long's twin. The squirrel. ![]() ![]() Luanne! ![]() Van looks like ne zha here. haha so cute! ![]() I look like a hippo! ![]() ![]() hq' head is a ball ![]() Teletubies! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I like this picture! ![]() so cute hahaha. ![]() ![]() hq's spec looks cool on me. haha. ![]() I like! ![]() HAHAHA i think we're damn act cute man! ![]() Sherm's boobies look pointy here! ![]() ![]() ![]() VAn and luanne also left and left the four of us. We played this dancing game i don't know what it's called then sherm had to leave too. Then left the three of us don't know do what. Then we were like playing lah! And we webcamed with a lot of different people. It was super duper funny! Okay it's left with Physics paper 1 on monday then exams are over! WOOHOO! |
|