|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
11.10.08, 22:45
Okay these are more of some overdue pictures! The last day of obs ont eh ferry back to Singapore!![]() My group mate. I'm so sorry but i forgot her name. Opps. Study at the library with this lil woman ![]() ![]() She's damn hot right! ![]() Champagne grape is really very nice! But small. I don't know why i took a picture of it. HAHA Study with si yin! ![]() And then with Roberto, Syah and jaz! We went at HV's burger king at first. But they were so stingy, we went to coffee bean instead. I tell you, The are the WORSE stdy partners ever! TOTALLY not productive at all! INstead, we had some small talk =8) ![]() ![]() ![]() JAZIMAH! The catwoman,, ![]() Her toes are so cute i took a picture of them! ![]() ![]() Study with si ying! ![]() We had this music performance thing for our music grades. This is clement's group. With jeremy as the drumer, Jun yan the guitarist, samuel the base, nelson, lucinda, ashely, germain and zhen liang. ALL SUCKED except clement! hahahaha! PS no offence! ![]() ![]() ![]() Then it was my group. We did no better lah. hahaha. This year's a bit boring cause only have this two groups. Study witht he SYs! ![]() This is si yin's eye! ![]() This is si ying's! I don't want to show mine. Damn small. Sorry. HAHA. We mae a new friend called zhen yu. His gf is called ashley. HAHA it was damn funny the whole time! Then i wrapped up the justea casuse we weren't suppose to sneak in sweet drinks! ![]() And i wrote my own name. MEanwhile, zhen yu was laughing like a mad cow. MOOOOOOOOOO Another day with si ying! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I was damn bored i went out to look for some books. Then i found some recipe books and began copying them down. HAHAHA I'M INSPIRED TO BAKE! I LOVE BAKING! But I don't really any how let people eat what i bake. So if i give them to you, you better appreciate it. And if i were ever to give you one as a valentine day's gift, you ought to accept it and thank me with the most gratitude BECAUSE I take a lot of troubles to bake something! I'll get big scoldings by my lao ma AND the electrical bills have increased 20% now! Don't complain that it's a cheap gift okay! I used my blood and sweat to bake them! HAHAHAH! Okay this is taken on my grandmother's birthday, the trip to causeway point for a dinner at Jack's place. Their standard has really dropped. They use to have specialised chef. Now it's just calefare. haha. ![]() Kelly and i OKay i think i self love. OMG my english is so shitty. I don't know how to translate zi lian. hahaha. I took this because i want to see whether i look niceerwith short hair or long hair okay! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Ma de man. Then i decided o cut 3 inches BUT I THINK THAT CHINA GUY CUT 5 INCHES! The stupid nigga just told me that charles already quit then i have to find a new hair stylist last minute. It's 7 bucks more expensive but i look like a shit now! I will NEVER EVER sleep when i'm cutting my hair next time! Nevertheless, i have to thank him for accompanying me cut my disgusting hair for one hour. THANK YOU! Much aprreciated. I know you're grinning okay! hahaha. Okay this is yesterday. Hui qi haven send me the rest of the photos! ![]() I was late for tuition for 30 mins today. But Mr chin din say anything. So yeah. After that, went town with si ying. A lot of people kept staring at us. I think cause si ying and i were both wearing black shirt, qhite shorts and the same type of bag! HAHHAH tehy must be thinking "they act twins one. SOme more one fat one thin. " Yeah. hahahah. Their gaze d followed us lah! hahaha! I don't care what they were thinking in the heads. But i feel flattered. HOOOHOOHOHOHOHO! And then on the bus alone, two aunties kept whispering among themselves look at me. SO i told si ying that they were saying that i make a good daughter in law. HAHAHAH omg i keep flattering myself. OKay enough of boosting of self confidence! BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYE |
|