|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
19.9.08, 16:00
Van: Eh wlao you go die lah. cannot say out one lah! Tsk! Thanks for today! ;DHuiqi: HAHAHA you like?i shall put more! Si yin: But you ps-ed me that day. So im very upset with you now. Chelsia: what last picture? She got change meh? No lah. Still look the same lah. Shermeen: HAHA so you like long or short posts? Like that cool what. Not so boring! Jewel: I know who you are already. I saw you in the bus yest when syah said bye! Last week's softball training on wednesday, si ying, esther and i went home together. And a very cool thing happened. I must blog this down to remember this forever. I always buy this sweet since pri 5 or 6 i can't remember, with the name i also can't remember. I bought strawberry flavour and zy bought orange flavour. SO we exchanged some with each other. Then while at the bus stop, this guy wearing red shirt came over to sit on the first row of the stools. Then esther asked for some of the sweets. Si ying took the pink one then when it was esther's turn to take, she asked " why is there two shades of pink?" then both si ying and i laughed. Then i looked over to see if the guy was a new towner. But straight after i see him, i turn to them and said " Yes it's two shades of pink" HAHAHA okay inside joke. Stupid zi yan dont want to know. I kept asking her to listen to my story but she don't want! SO she missed out the super cool story. And i had 5 tests last week! This week also have 5! One including the music performance! It was quite funny i think. Especially si ying's stupid actions. HAHA! Next week i'll have 2 tests i think then follwed by two exams! Im a mofo-ing stressed person! I got scolded badly today. By my very respectable teacher. So i'm quite upset about it. Nvm, there is alreadya very bad impression. And and anybody who are quiet in nature and needs a study partner, come to me okay?;D |
|