|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
5.8.08, 18:35
Yeah so i guess I'm failing physics. Frigging difficult like some ball business. Ting xie was postponed to tomorrow! hohoho. But chinese result was like a piece of shit. Ma de i think my language is super lousy. Yeah yeah so had the games again after school. I played like shit lah. Like missed 90% of the balls. I think i fail as a defender. And some one banged me and my left arm had no strength after that! And it was the bloody first game. Mother mad cow. But but but things got better and yeah we played against 4/4 for the last team. We did well for the first half and were leading. However, because of myyyyyyyy shallowless and i don't know what! When I started the ball, both got into the hands of the opponent! I brought you all to this! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I will try not to start the ball okay? So i gave them three goals for free ANDDDDDDDDDDD we tied. Yeah so we're in the semis! They are are super strong man! But we'll do our best! HOHOHOHO next game's on friday! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! I love 3/2! |
|