Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

18.8.08, 11:29

Okay i'm finally back from prefects' camp. We took one million pictures lah! I'll upload them together witht he sentosa pictures when i receive them! It was really quite fun although there were some fights. We had super hell loads of fun bitching lah hahaha. They really are super that thing lah. hahaha so so fun. W had amazing race. I ran so much okay! From A to B to C to A to B to A to B to C again! Same old places! And they're not near to each other okay! Then we were high like mad cows during the prefect night. Sorry PA people for asking you all to stop singing. My juniors requested me to shout. HAHAHA. I ate A LOT A LOT A LOT OKAY! But luckily din gain weight thanks to the amazing race. hahaha so i pon-ed school today together with zi yan, xiang rui and valu. I slept from 4 yesterday to 9 plusa today. And i frigging din brush teeth lah. But im going back to school later from training! Wooh!
and and i found some pictures on Samuel's bd!


Germain asked me to look at samuel's pervertic eyes. Or is it sheepish? I forgot the word. hahahahah.








i don't know how is it so embarrassing to be out with me and thanks a million for not replying the millions of messages that i've sent to you. None was replied. NONE!
Fuck you.