Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

19.8.08, 23:02

OH YAH
i forgot to wish zi zi yan yan and elainy happy birthday online!

I LOVE BOTH OF YOU MANY MANY and ish very happy to have you both as friends.
I is always so angry when you all made so many stupid remarks and always criticize me! Don't be so superficial okay! hahaha and i think you all are a bunch of juvenile delinquents.
OKay whatever you is my best best friend and i love you many many 4evasxzxz.
lol man.

OH OH we went to jurong library today. heheheh and talked about many hehehe things to. Yay. Stupid hq and zy left earlier and nerine came to join si ying,van and I. Physics is a bitch.