Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

3.7.08, 22:02

Towned with nerine and si ying on tuesday.It was super fun and i got my eye on two things.hoho.and and we stayed int he mac for one year man!din even know the time.Then at 8 plus went to si ying's house to bake zheng liang's cupcakes.woah till 11 plus man!Until my parents think i have a bf.zzz.yeah so HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHENG LIANG!

Yesterday was a very lame day because i was very lame. But everything was eventually solved and i felt better after softball.

TODAY WAS A TERRIBLE DAY!I WENT WITH ZHENG LIANG AND SY TO LAVENDAR TO MAKE MY IC BUT I REALISE THAT I DIN BRING MY BIRTH CERT WHEN SHE ASK EM TO PASS IT TO HER!!!!!!!!!!!I WANTED TO DIE OMG I COULD HAVE JUST DIED.So we went to city hall to the mac and did our hw(but actually talked like 4/5 of the time)
hahahah so fun and her mum treated us ice cream!woohoo!and then bused home with zheng liang.yeah yeah yeah yeah cause sy got to go back to her mama.





thought about it over and over again