|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
24.7.08, 16:25
tag replies:Zi Yan: hahaha okay good!;D Nelly: Yeah? YOU've been missing for a vehhhhhhhhhh long time. Van: WOW! I forgot too! hahaha i like it not because of you lah! Tsk. Lucinda: Yeah yeah okay!;D Jeremy: The thing is she thinks that it is unfair. I can't stop her from thinking that way! Si Yin: It's coming! Shermean: Yeah i wonder who said those nasty things! Germain: i see that you are the most nosey person! hahaha. li wei: haha dont any how say. Okay! Lucinda: HAHAHA like finally man! You take charge! I washed my hands in a golden pail! |
|