Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

31.7.08, 20:54

Met with syah at HV last saturday. We intended to do hw and study. But never bring them. Zzz. So we talked all the way till 9 plus! Lol.




I am getting blueblacks all over and a shot in my head yest and it still hurts when i bite on the left side of my mouth! Ma de. I have to bite with the right side nowwwwwwwwwwww
Yeah and we played Captain's ball yest and today. I think i'm short D:
I forgot everything about a math chap 4 and we have a test on that tml. yay yay yay yay so happy manXzxzxzxzxXZxZXZXzx
fuck


You've return to your old self.