|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
27.7.08, 15:04
I think that a math is frigging hard and i have no idea why i took it. I have no idea where i want to study next time and i have no idea what i want ot work as in future. I have no idea why we need to study and i have no idea why i'm born out.I have no idea whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy MY GOD IM FRIGGING BORED HERE AND I DID 3 QNS OF MATH FOR 2 HERS AND STILL LEFT THE FIRST 2 QNS BLANK!Ma de i want to die.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz |
|