Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

13.6.08, 19:25

Okay zi yan sent me all the photos woohoo!









I tell you a secret! We went up and down the escalators to take all these photos! HAHAH!















And so we went to east coast park today! Next time i bring you all to the renter bike shop! $6 for a bike for 3h and a free drink! MUCH MUCH CHEAPER compared to all the other shops!







Shit lah i'm a fat shit.





































I don't know what's the problem with my phone! The pictures i uploaded then become grey! As in plain grey! WHole thing grey! Or the picture will just cut itself into many many and rearrange it! SO FRIGGING WEIRD! If not I'll have more pictures! HOHO. BYE;D