Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

18.6.08, 00:53

oh yeah shit.On father's day, we din do anything. He did things for us instead. Like he buy food for us like almost everyday when he knocks off. Such a caring father. But he's a little off sometimes.But he cares for us too. We talk together like friends. I tell him practically everything(except those that cannot tell haha)yeah i told him even about botak that beeeeyatch. I'm so sorry daddy. 'll get you a better gift on your BD!;D

Next is for Vanessa Banunu Van Van!
Sorry for the last post but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! VeH yi han to send you the message 1 min earlier cause i am a typical singaporean. KIASU. AHAHAHHA! I was afraid that my phone will error last minute then i would be late! Being earlier was better! HAHA. Cool to have known you.like 2 years plus i think. CAUSE remember when we were sec one, YOU ALWAYS IGNORE US! When we say hi or what to you, YOU PRACTICALLY IGNORE US LIKE WE EAT GLASS! Yes i hated you! Wonder how we become in the same clique. hahaha and then you love to dao me in sec 2! You sat in front of me in sec two! And always ignore me when i call you! When you want to talk to me, I WOULD NOT BE FREE! HAHA. How SIA! AHAHAH. Yes and in sec 3, sad to say we're in different class. But we still sit together during SS and geog. AND YOU NEVER FAIL TO CONTINUE DAOING ME AND IRRITATING ME WITH YOUR IRRITATING QUESTIONS!HAAHAHAH. Yes and whenever you ask me to call you, you'll be talking to your brothers! COol or what! I SING THEN YOU ASK ME TO SHUT UP! What a friend man. haahha but i love the treating part. hohoh. YOu have some kind of illness which is treating-people-is-my-hobby-i-must-do-it-everyday.HAHAHAH. But we're going to be in differnt class soon. SO we can only meet up after school. I'm left alone. How sad. And ZY stil has Elaine! I'll be super emo okay! And fall asleep in every lesson! Yeah enough of the about-you.
It's my blessings for you now. hahah sound like saint SIA.
I hope you can shi xian your dream to grow taller and meet many many more interesting, cool, pretty, funky, intelligent, casring, kind, enthusiastic friend like me! hahaha hard to find such rare person though. SO, treasure me!;D

lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AGAIN!

ps.You have to write something this nice for me in your post on my bd too! It's the last day of our hols, remember!