Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

13.6.08, 00:16

Mum and sister came back today from Malaysia. & it's because of these two xiao guis(small ghosts) i woke up. Channel came over to stay again!
WHO AGREES THAT SHE LOOKS NICER WITH FRINGE DOWN?

I do!;D

Woke and and got ready to go! Caught Indiana Jones 4 at Lido. It's a great movie. I mean the graphics are nice! Yeah and then homed. I ATE A LOT AGAIN TODAY! OMG I'M HATING THIS!







Got changed and then to Ulu Pandan CC for Bernice's ballet class. And then the rest of us would be playing badminton for that one hour. GOING OUT WITH THEM IS A TORTURE! They talk frigging loud and everyone were staring at us!

Had fun but the stupid cheenah people were doing their taiji at the badminton court!@#$@#$@
Three groups of us were waiting and they acted like they saw nothing. So we played at the empty space.
Then back home! Today is Yuni's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNI! YES and we bought her a beautiful cake.





She was very happy i guess.



I pinned my fringe up for the badminton HAHAHA.











Pretty Yuni((=
My mother suddenly says she want to learn lattin dance.HAHAHA
YES and we're heading down to east coast tomorrow to cycle! WOOH! I'm making IC soon II"M SO EXCITED!
CHAOS!