Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

18.6.08, 00:08

I forgot what I've been doing these days.Omg i really forgot. I CAN'T UPLOAD PICTURES NOW CAUSE MY BLUETOOTH USB IS SPOILT OR SOMETHING! IT IS SUPER IRRITATNG!
Channel, my dearest cousin has gone back to her scary home. Her 'family' there permits her from doing what she can do here in my house. She only gets to eat thrice a day which i will DIE gruesomely if I were to take her place. Yeah i felt really bad casue i was still lazing around on my bed when they went to shop! I REALLY WANTED TO GO! BUT NO ONE TOLD ME THAT MY FATER IS ON LEAVE TODAY! SELFISH SISTERS! ESPECIALLY THE OLDEST ONE1FUCKING BITCH LIKE I DON'T KNOW WHAT! OMG super raged now. I change my mindset about her from now in. BLoody bitch. DOn't come looking for me when you're feeling down. I do not entertain such people. Yeah sorry for hanging the topic. So they all went without me. And i went to the library to finish only ONE book review in hours. SHIT. I still have this essay about environment! One more book review of course. SHit still have physics and chinese and chem test and a math test! They are BOMBARDING ME!
oh yes i went to have my haircut yesterday! Thanks for the company;D
I really love the was he cuts hair. CLean and sharp. Eh am i a regular customer by now? HAHA he knows my style already. And then i got home to accompany the sad kids. AND TOOK MY IC PICTURE. damn fugly lah. OMGOSH totally different from when i look into the mirror! Like 2 different people and it cost me 8 bucks! Super waste of $$! HATE THIS! Imagine i'' hold this picture with me till i grow old and die. BOOH.
& during tuition today
me: Why it's not the diagonal distance?
Mr Chin:Why am I so handsome?
me: Because there are no mirrors.
hahahha everyone laughed. ZZ. AND I ACCIDENTALLY PUNCHED SUT! OMGOSH! HER GUM AND LIP BLED! THIS IS SO INSANE I'M SO SORRY! I'M NOT VIOLENT YOU KNOW? And Mr chin began warning people to stay away from pitchers. Like lame x256579
Still fun!hoho.till then!


idk