|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
11.6.08, 23:20
Hazel are you very happy now that i post? kay this was last tuesday after training. Met up with Hazel to celebrate her belated birthday. This bitch is like sherm. Smart in studies but DAMN STUPID IN EVERY OTHER THINGS. Maybe that's what make you cute;DBUT SHERMS, YOU'RE NOT! We went to vivo and once again, I was late. OOPS. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() THE BEAUTIFUL CUPCAKES WERE DESTROYED BY HER. It started pouring so we shifted to the amphitheater. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() HAHA SHE WAS SO HAPPY! ![]() ![]() ![]() Save the last one, he prettiest! ![]() We left at round 5 and bused to town after that. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() i know my face CMI ![]() ![]() I BOUGHT MY MUM A NEW PAIR OF SLIPPERS SO THAT SHE WON'T WEAR MINE AGAIN! I;M SO FILIAL! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() omg we were camwhoring like mad on the way home hahaha. I felt really nauseated. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() picture with the young bitch.HER HAIR IS FRIGGING LONG! I LOVE MY ORANGE SHIRT OKAY!<3 ![]() okay i'll look like this in short hair.HAWAIINEHXZXZ ![]() I BAKED COOKIES ![]() IMMEDIATELY AFTER,ZI YAN ASKED ME FOR THE RECIPE.HAHAHA. Then the next day we went to shop!I was so frigging pissed cause there was suppose to be a physics tuition at 1 and i thought i was late so i was rushign like mad!i reached there at 1.10, smelling and perspiring like shit!THEN WHEN I LOOKED IN THROUGH THE CLEAR WINDOW, THE LIGHTS WERE SWITCHED OFF AND THERE WAS NO ONE! I WAS Fing PISSED OFF AND I CALL SUT! SHE FORGOT TO INFORM ME THAT THE TUITION WAS CANCELLED!I WAS @#$@#$#@$ so i went to sy's house.WOOH so cool. ZY is finally late for once! HAHAHA. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() SI YING IS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I'll upload all the photos after i get them from zy! YESTERDAY I WENT TO THE LIBRARY MYSELF!THANKS AH COUSIN! ![]() i'M SO PROUD of my self painted nails!woohoo!this is the left hand! ![]() & this is the right. I know it's ugly lah. But i like it because i did it;D TODAY I was suppose to meet Farrah at 11.20 today but i woke up at 10.40. WOW right! I just realise now that i set my alarm to 9.45PM instead of AM. Bloody sharks! Sorry i made you wait))= Yeah and then we trained down all the way to kallang because there were suppose to be lesser people skating compared to JEC and yes now i know why. It's very ulu there and the shopping centre is feeking big but there is rarely people. Yeah then we lunched at KFC and then we went in. OMG I USED MY 20$ BRUNEI/SING NOTE BECAUSE I WAS SHORT OF 20 CENTS! SUPER BU SHE DE BUT THAT SELFISH LI KAI DONT WANT TO USE HIS MINEY IN HIS WALLET'S SECRET COMPARTMENT!))= I'M SAD YET PISSED BUT HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME. Sounds ironic. I stole $5 coins from my father. Actually, I stoled $5.20! Then i felt guitly cause his wallet became ery light and i placed 20 cents back! I NEEDED THAT!@r#%r## I cannot skate. Shit. AND DO NOT EVER WEAR ANKLE SOCKS WHEN YOU SKATE! I learnt my lesson! Yeah so i think i have four blisters now. WOOHOO I FELL TWICE! IT'S SO FUN TO FALL! ARUN FELL 23 TIMES OKAY! SUPER COOL! Yeah and we were catching up with each other's life. & then we went home. Shit now i need to save back $20 to change back that note AND $40.85 for kar ee's chalet. WLAO I USED UP ALL MAN CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? AND IT'S NONE OTHER THAN KAR EE,THE CHILDISH, ACT HANDSOME, VULGAR, CHU LU, MONEY FACE, COCKER, COWARDY, AND MANY MANY MORE! I IS HATE HIM DAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. YAY NICE DAY TODAY;D Another gathering next year after Os! I'm looking forward to it! && sorry for the ultra long post. MORE LONG POSTS COMING UP! |
|