Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

22.6.08, 22:45

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LI WEI!
And yeah. Vanessa woke me up yesterday at 9am and ask me to bathe and go out! LOL man! tHEN SHE GOT ME MY SNICKERS! Woohoo!Go to her blog for more details! HAHA i'm damn busy now with a million hw! I haven start on them man! Those that i haven been doing since..
Yeah and then today met Hazel at the MRT staion and she passed me my presents! WOOHOO! Then met si ying at town later on in the afternoon. SHE HAD A SUPER COOL NEW HAIRCUT! THEN WE SHOPPED FOR A WHILE! tHEN SHE GOT ME MY LOVELY,CUTE HANDBAG TOO! Then we got approached to take some kind of album. Yeah i passed it to si ying cause they'll send me another copy of the disc too. OMG lah i'm so ugly in the pictures! Yeah and it was then made into a postcard! Then left at 6 and went to PS's opposite's Fish and CO to have dinner. Mama(daddy's mother) went too!yeah then after dinner, they left and bernice and I went back to town to get van's present! hohohoho yeah! Pictures will be uploaded soon!
I want to say that today is the HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY EVER! I'M SUPER DOOPER HAPPY CAUSE I-DONT-KNOW-WHY! OMGOSH AND IT'S ENDING LIKE SUPER SOON!
SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYSELF ONE LAST TIME!
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME EITHER TO MY PHONE,MSN OR FRIENDSTER!THANK YOU SO MUCH! AND THOSE SUPER NICE FRIENDS WHO GOT ME MY PRESENTS! I LOVE THEM LIKE X3485359345975
LOVES<33