Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

22.5.08, 00:30

i have so much to say yet so little time.
1) The rapist
2) An apology to the whole class
3) The cool nail which was in my boots

Anyway i will elaborate on point number 3 because it is so irritating.Training was quite fun EXCEPT the base running AND the part where unice will chase me TWICE and the stupid relay! The second time after Annabel got taken away by the opposite group, the first step i took, MY LITTLE TOE POKED RIGHT THROUGH THE NAIL IN MY BOOTS! Although they have been poking through the soles since i bought in and got it done till now, It destroyed a lot of my socks by making them have hole. I did not complain to my wonderful dad cause he took it to the cobbler for me. AND TODAY WAS NOT THE FIRST TIME I STEPPED ON TO IT!I slowed down super obviously and once i reach the finishing point, I took off my boot and sock to find that my last toe was bleeding! So both my forth and fifth toe were filled with blood. After i was forced to wash the wound, coach made me realise that a patch of my skin surrounding the wound was gone, unknowingly. I put and a plaster and examine my socks WHEN i saw stains of blood and syahreena just have to chicken woman(ji po). AND SHE FOUND THAT PATCH OF SKIN STUCK IN MY SOCKS!HAHAHHAHAHA super funny and painful at the same time. It is as if some one is sucking my toe's blood!& i still went to cold storage with her and Esther.
It was still bleeding when i reached home.okay stop here. It's is kind of long.Just i got scolded twice today because of my cool mouth which is full of eff. Shit, I'm trying very hard to change.

I just want to let out my feelings here.
DO NOT think that my results will always be good.
DO NOT make empty promises.
DO NOT compare me with the rest, whether or not, I'm the better one being compared.
DO NOT make me an example for the others.
DO NOT make a promise out of rage.I DON'T CARE IF YOU WERE FUMING!
When i talk to myself and laugh after that, does not mean that i want attention. It simply means that i want to get your attention to speak softer as i was competing with your noise produced.
DO NOT act caring AFTER you do/say something which affected me greatly.
You may think it's a joke that you've just created or to make me laugh or to suan me or whatever. It may be hurtful. I don't care if you're pissed with my comment after your lines cause you started to hurt me first. &if you realise, I'll often not use the those things that you hate the most.
DO NOT comment about anything regarding that, after that.
PLEASE do think before you say something because you do not really know how to person will feel.
And if you feel that i am rude, think twice.
If you're trying to mend this, I'm sorry you're too late.



I CAN KILL A LION NOW!